Hoo boy, we've got an exciting presidential nomination this year. More and more we're hearing rumblings that the GOP might go to a brokered convention. But... how the heck does that work? What'll happen if it gets there? How likely is it? Find out all that and more in our wackiest episode yet!
This episode's a ton of fun. Listen before Tuesday, March 15th if you can!
UPDATE: Kasich takes the lead in Ohio according to 538's polls-only forecast.
- How brokered convention works
- A little more history of brokered conventions
- What a brokered convention could look like this year
- Why Florida and Ohio are so important
- Rubio is in serious trouble in Florida
- How Rule 40 works
- Full text of GOP Rules
- GOP will probably change Rule 40
- Fivethirtyeight's primary forecasting
- Marco Rubio on states and delegates